Friday, July 22, 2011

Angelina Jolie: Family Movie Fun

Taking some time off from her busy schedule, Angelina Jolie was spotted at a movie theater in London, England today (July 22).

Joined by her twins Knox and Vivienne, the ?Changeling? chick looked a bit wary of the nearby shutterbugs as she hopped into a waiting car and sped off.

During a recent visit to Cambodia, Ang told press her children developed a hankering for delicious crickets.

"My boys love to eat crickets. It?s their favorite thing. When I first gave it to them, I thought, I wanted them to understand culturally, I didn?t want them to be turned off by something that was their culture."

"They ate them like Doritos and they wouldn?t stop. They brought to-go boxes home and I had to actually ban the cricket eating at a certain point because I was afraid they?d get sick from too many."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/angelina-jolie/angelina-jolie-family-movie-fun-526833

Arielle Kebbel Ashanti Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin

No comments:

Post a Comment