Monday, July 25, 2011

Mila Kunis Used a Butt Double in 'Friends with Benefits'

Mila Kunis Used a Butt Double in 'Friends with Benefits'

Mila Kunis may have one of the best bodies in the business, but that doesn't mean she's comfortable with baring all! In her latest movie, Friends with Benefits (in theaters today), Kunis and costar Justin Timberlake have a lot of (simulated) sex and show a ton of skin -- but Mila drew the line at showing off her bare derriere.

In fact, the 27-year-old actress -- who has never seemed like a shy person -- admitted on Ryan Seacrest's radio show that she used a butt double for some of the more graphic scenes. "I showed side boob and I figured I can't just give away everything all at once," Kunis told Seacrest. "I gotta let it all out in little pieces here and there."

That said, Kunis didn't want just anyone's butt to stand in for her own. So she, director Will Gluck, the film's casting director and the makeup artist held a casting call for Kunis' butt double -- and watched a parade of women moon them so that they could make the best decision!

"These young ladies came in," Kunis said. "And these lovely women had to show us their derrieres, and we chose the one that resembled my body the most without looking like it's fake."

While Kunis was reticent to flaunt her naked butt, her costar was not. Though Timberlake jokes that he's tried to "get into the editing room to cut down on my ass time," he seems at peace with the world gazing at his bare bum. "I only did it because I'm young now, and everything's where it's supposed to be," the 30-year-old actor told Vanity Fair. "I figured this is the time, before gravity gets the best of me."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/mila-kunis-butt-double-friends-with-benefits/1-a-366558

Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly

No comments:

Post a Comment