Wednesday, July 27, 2011

?True Blood: Me and the Devil? Favorite Quotes and More

Time for my thoughts on ?True Blood: Me and the Devil!? This season just seems to keep getting better and better! Finally! Sookie and Eric hook up! Then bill walks in. Sigh. Oh, wait that is next week, but I am telling you what ? you wont want to miss my thoughts on next weeks episode! But lets revisit this week once again, ?Me and the Devil.? First up- this weeks episode had some of my favorite quotes yet: Pam ? ?when you f@ck with my face, it?s time to die!? Sookie – “There’s more to you than your worst self.? Lafayette – ?Hookah, you pissed off another vampire and then you took a goddamn nap.? Jason- ?As much as I love it, every bad thing that?s ever happened to me is because of sex.? Jason practices his God voice: ?Jason Stackhouse, you have f**ked too many hot women. Now let?s see how you like it!? . Bill – ?Vampires have often found it advantageous to maintain a hidden presence in humanity?s most powerful institutions, and in the 1600s, that was the Catholic church. And today, as you all know, it?s Google and FOX News.? Can I just tell you [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/y0QkgdSK0XA/

Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment