Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ryan Gosling or George Clooney Who Is Hotter?

The poster for the political drama The Ides of March has been revealed showing the faces of Ryan Gosling and George Clooney morphed together. Seeing these two together got me wondering who is hotter? Both Ryan Gosling and George Clooney are drop dead gorgeous there is no debating that. However seeing their two faces morphed together, which yes is creepy when you first look at it, really made me ask, who is the better looking of the two? Or are they both equally hot? A simple question yet a loaded one at the same time. Before this debate gets started I am of course going to give you my thoughts on this topic that I have created. I have been a fan of Clooney?s since he was on The Facts of Life back in the day, showing my age but I loved him on that show. I think he is very talented and of course extremely good looking. All of that being said I would hands down without a doubt pick Ryan Gosling as the hotter one of the two men. George haters let the comments begin. There is just something about the amazingly talented and oh so fine Gosling [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/X5VtdlUSt_A/

Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King

No comments:

Post a Comment